French Night Out 2017
Families, alumni, staff and friends of The Little French School came together on Sunday, March 19 at St. Mary’s Episcopal Church for a lovely event in support of our school. We are thrilled to announce that French Night Out 2017 was one of our most successful events, with $17,793 raised!
Our warmest “mercis” to everyone who attended, planned, donated to or supported the auction effort, including but not limited to the following special contributors as well as the huge list of community supporters below:
- Jaime and Betsy Yraguen for making the trek and pulling off an amazing auction
- Ib Hamide and Cafe Soriah for the amazing meal
- Barbara Walraet for the lovely desserts
- Luka Varga and his band for the beautiful music.
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church for hosting us yet again
- The LFS Board of Directors (Brendon Powell, Jessica Barnhart, Reid Weaver, Renee Isley) and Planning Committee Members (Kim and Laura Dunn-Waters, Stephanie Schiffgens, Annie Powell, Kyra Weaver), our table decorators (Kyra and Reid Weaver, Annie and Brendon Powell, Cheryl Bouyoba, Jenniska Asseko, Sandy Avomo Ndong, Jodi Brown Johnson, Felicie, Amssatou N'Diaye, Mme Zibare Christiane and Assa Sylla Traore).
- LFS Staff : (Assa Sylla Traore, Sandra Wells, Barbara Walraet, Jenine Stocke, Sharon Sless, Christiane Hougardy, Suzanne Griffin, Ariel Kiyabu, Connie Sahlin, Cadence Godwin, Savannah Slayden, and Martine Coguiec)
- LFS Parents volunteers (Ellen Currier, Shannon Wallin, Brooke Parrill, Rebekah Nelson, Stephanie & Paul Schiffgens, and Cynthia Riplinger)
- LFS Volunteers: Sara and Steven Bowman, Valinda Justice
Thank You to Our 2017 Community Supporters:
∗ Café Soriah ∗ The Barn Light ∗ Claim 52 ∗ Oakshire Brewing ∗ Kiva ∗ Metro Coffee ∗ Long's Meat Market ∗ Cafe La Maison ∗ Noble Family Farm ∗ Market Of Choice ∗ Sweet Life ∗ The Bier Stein ∗ Provisions Market Hall ∗ McMenamins ∗ Falling Sky Brewing ∗ Beppe & Gianni∗ Sizzle Pie ∗ Trader's Joe ∗ Hop Valley ∗ Heritage Distillery ∗ Titos ∗Off the Waffle ∗ Red Wagon Creamery ∗ Sarver ∗ Jim Bryson ∗ B2 ∗ Veneta Veterinary Hospital ∗ Bare Bones Dog Wash ∗ Healthy Pet ∗ CHI SPA ∗ Urban Waxx ∗Bello Salon and Spa ∗ Body of Light ∗ Aqua Benedicta ∗ Majesty Salon ∗ The Pearl Day Spa ∗Uncommon Scents ∗ HIRO Chiropractice ∗ YMCA ∗ Eugene Marathon Duck Dash ∗ KidsSport ∗ Eugene Toy and Hobby ∗ Jordan Kent Skills Camps ∗ Dr Dennis Dunne, Children Dentist ∗ Oveissi Carpet Store ∗ Lane Forest Products ∗ Poppi’s Anatolia ∗ Territorial Vineyards ∗ Noble Estate Vineyard and Winery ∗ Sweet Cheeks Winery ∗ Domaine Serene ∗ Smith Family Bookstore ∗ Eugene Symphony ∗ Fremouw Photography ∗ Giorgio’s ∗ Jerry’s Home Improvement ∗ Winter Green Farm ∗ Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory ∗ NEWTW!ST ∗ Sundance Natural Foods ∗ Patricia Vohs ∗ Valley River Inn ∗ Jennifer Moore ∗ Hirons ∗ Redwood Northwest ∗ Down to Earth ∗ Jesse Light ∗ Eugene Flower Home ∗ Oregon Contemporary Theater ∗ Very Little Theatre ∗ Swetback ∗ Lane 5 Crossfit ∗ Smith Family Bookstore ∗ Onsen ∗ Daniels' Pottery ∗ Sun Automotive ∗ Adidas Outdoors ∗ Wham City Bicycle ∗ John and Willa Alvord Trustee ∗ John Allcot and Elizabeth Hunt Trustee ∗ Powell Family ∗ Barbara Walraet-Varga Family ∗ Schuman Family ∗ Weaver Family ∗ Hougardy Family ∗ Riplinger Family ∗ Isley/Billups Family ∗ Wells Family ∗ Philip Patti Sommelier ∗ Mort Family ∗ Traore Family ∗LFS Staff and Parents