DONATE & Support LFS
Little French School Tax ID: 93-1267585
Help us with daily expenses.
Little things like copy paper, rent, printer ink, internet, and gas for the bus can add up.
Even little gifts can go a long way.
– Merci Mille Fois!
Additional Ways to Support LFS:
We accept contributions from eScrip, whereby friends and families of the Little French School can sign up to have a small percentage of their purchases from merchants such as Safeway and Market of Choice donated to the school. Find us under the username “Little French School”!
You can also automatically contribute a percentage of your Amazon purchases via AmazonSmile by changing your charity. Once you login with your account and confirm us as your charitable organization, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases as long as you update your links and shop via smile.amazon.com. (same products and prices!)
Tax-deductible contributions can also be made at any time in the form of financial support or donation of school materials. We are also happy to accept donations of time or services in organizing fundraisers, writing grants, or participating in school activities. For more information, please call or email us!
If you are interested in ordering an organic cotton t-shirt (sizes 2T – adult 4X), long-sleeved shirt, grocery tote, or jumbo tote, please inquire by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Order may need to be held until there are other orders to accompany it; please inquire about timing in your email. Proceeds support our school! Thank you to Vinnie D’Angelo for the great design, and to Printwear of Oregon for assisting with orders.
We want to extend a sincere “Merci!” to our sponsors and community partners:
- Livia Fremouw of Fremouw Photography (School Photos)
- Pia Robbins of Little Timbre Studio (Spring Music Enrichment, Donation to French Night Out 2012)
- Rachael Carnes of Sparkplug Dance (Spring Movement Enrichment)
- Anonymous Donors (Matched proceeds from French Night Out)
- Anonymous Donors (Underwriting for Catering at French Night Out)
- Anonymous Donors (Underwriting for Supplies and Overhead Expenses for French Night Out)
- And the many many other families and alumni who have generously supported LFS at the Autumn Fair and French Night Out over the years!
The Little French School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We rely on the support of our families and community to sustain our budget and continue providing quality care, excellent teacher:student ratios, and French immersion for children in Eugene. All donations and proceeds go toward supporting the students at LFS and ensuring that the program can remain a part of this community.We are also gradually working toward a permanent home for The Little French School. Your support makes a real difference to our program!